Chunk of changelog incoming…
Crafting is now live. For a more detailed explanation of how that works, check this post. Aside from that, we’re updating the “Just for You” section of the store more often, and introducing a smattering of bug fixes. Read on for the full changelog.
- Machination Mindset can now be put on relentless units
- Automata Forge now produces units even if attack is non-zero
- Charge Coil and Ether Pump now trigger Efficiency
- Dust Runner now triggers Efficiency
- Efficiency now generates resources for the caster, not the unit owner
- Fixed bug where units could get visually stuck when libraries were reshuffled
- Fixed bug where scrolls disappeared if players clicked on same unit twice with Transposition
- Can now see last idol health in 5:4 aspect ratio
- Store now works properly after buying an avatar or preconstructed deck
- Scroll preview for rightmost scroll in deck builder now works as intended
- Personal store items now refresh every three days instead of once per week.
- AI improvements
- Crafting is live
- You can now see your stats on upgraded Scrolls
- Players automatically join a shared chat room with chat history after exiting a match
Thanks for reading! Oh, one more thing. I’ll be posting an update on Scrolls development progress
today tomorrow. EDIT: apologies for the delay regarding the next post, I’m currently waiting on some fun assets for you guys.
Owen – @bopogamel