Our latest patch has just been deployed. It’s mostly about balance, but we’ve also included a much-requested feature from the community – mulligans! We’re also experimenting with “Wild” – a resource that could potentially make multi-resource decks more viable in the future.
Read on for the full changelog.
- Mulligans are now enabled in all game modes.
- Testing Grounds have been updated with the inclusion of Wild – a new super resource that we’re hoping will make multi-resource decks more viable. Måns has gone into detail about our reasons for including this in his latest Dev Blog post.
- Desert Memorial (Order): Cost 3 (up from 2), 2 Health (up from 1).
- Woodland Memorial (Order): Cost 4 (up from 2), 3 Health (up from 1).
- Law Memorial (Energy): Cost 4 (up from 2), 3 Health (up from 1).
- Tribal Memorial (Energy): Cost 3 (up from 2), 2 Health (up from 1).
- Stone Pact Memorial (Growth): Cost 3 (up from 2), 2 Health (up from 1).
- Sand Pact Memorial (Growth): Cost 4 (up from 2), 3 Health (up from 1).
- Power Trip (Energy): Removed the scroll draw.
- Roasted Bean Potion (Order): Increase Move by 1, and reduce Countdown by 1 (removed Heal by 2).
- Mystic Altar (Order) now properly increases countdown of target by 2.
- Ember Bonds and Magma Pack (Energy) no longer trigger on non-attacking units (like Machine Priest or Nuru).
- Selecting a scroll now shows your remaining resources after paying its cost.
- Improved sound synchronisation for attacks.
- Ice Cave and Snowy Mountain backgrounds have been made darker to protect your eyes.
- Added the missing battle backgrounds.
- If you have problems updating Scrolls after this update, we’re very sorry! We’ve prepared this post to help you get it fixed.
That’s it for now, Scrolldiers. Have a good day!
Owen – @bopogamel